Hotmail.com sign in is performed by different web browsers or device. By making outlook login, you can able to see Hotmail login email setting. Here, we will let you know that how to view Hotmail sign in the log from any devices at www.hotmail.com.
Hotmail is known to be famous free email services offered by Microsoft. Hotmail was started in the year 1996 and known as first free webmail service. In 2012, Hotmail service got renamed as Outlook.com. When Hotmail was launched first, the free email account provided features like enhanced virus scanning, 250 MB storage, and spam filters. When Microsoft gets the email service, the Hotmail users were provided with features like scheduled calendar & facility to store important contact list in the address book. Today, outlook.com offers unlimited virtual storage for free, access to LinkedIn, Facebook, Skype, Twitter & Google, spam filtering, built-in search and mobile access. Outlook can also be used to send & receive email. In this page, we will show how to carry out Hotmail.com login account.
How to Login to Hotmail Sign in Page? – www.hotmail.com
Are you in need of viewing your sign-in log details and do not know how to check it? If so, then you are at right place. Here we will say how to check your Hotmail sign-in log in a detailed manner
- First of all, visit the website www.hotmail.com.
- After that, the website will be opened with the login page.
- At the login page, provide your username in the available spaces.
- Click to “Next” then Enter Password in the provided field.
- After that, visit profile settings on the upper right corner which is available closer to your profile picture.
- In that profile settings, you will find ‘view account’ and tap on it.
- After that, you will be directed to Hotmail account page where you can change security data & Hotmail login log. You can also change Hotmail account password.
- Otherwise, you can also go to the activity page of Hotmail.com signin account by clicking on the link https://account.microsoft.com/account/Account?refd=emailhotmail-login.com&destrt=home-index.
- This link offers you options on account safety in an easy way with the aim of viewing outlook logging activities.
- By signing in this page, you can see the recent activities tab. You will be asked to enter a registered mobile number to get the code for verification. By adding verification code & mobile number, you can direct to Hotmail recent logging details.
- The recent Hotmail logging details include of login devices, location, computer IP address, web browsers used for login, apps & its types. All these information will be available on the Hotmail account activities page.
- After checking your Hotmail account logging information, you can decide whether to change the password of Hotmail account. If yes, then immediately change the password for security reasons.
Go To Your Inbox Directly By Skipping Hotmail.com Today
Are you annoyed of viewing Hotmail Today page instead of the inbox in the Hotmail mailbox? You can automatically skip the page by reading the given points. Do not get panic since it needs only a few steps to configure your Hotmail page to skip Hotmail today page.
- You might have noticed that Hotmail does not take you to inbox straightly by default. While you log in to your account, rather than showing inbox page, you will be shown with the page known as “Hotmail Today”.
- The Hotmail today page will have all the news related to contact suggestions, events and so on. But most of the users feel a little bit annoying on seeing those unwanted things as they want to go to inbox directly and check mail.
- To enjoy this feature, Hotmail has come up with an option through which you can eliminate this page and view your inbox page straightly.
- To achieve that, you have to configure your Hotmail page for blocking “Hotmail Today”.
Hotmail.com Today Page Setting
Every time when you open your Hotmail page, the disturbing Hotmail today page will be displayed rather than showing inbox. If you face such problems then it is quite easy to change by visiting “Hotmail option settings”. By doing so, your messages are displayed directly rather than showing Today Page.
- Open the “Today Page Settings”, users will view another default option marked as ‘Show me the Today page after I sign in’.
- If you like to move to inbox directly when you login in again then read the second option ‘Skip the Today page & take me straight to my inbox’.
- By altering the “Hotmail today” setup page, press saves button for applying changes that you made.
- Upon saving, you will be redirected automatically to the options on Hotmail screen. You will find ‘go to inbox’ option, click on it to move to “Hotmail inbox”.
- If you update the features of Hotmail then visit Hotmail today manually. Since it is essential to visit the page during free time because they offer updates on a usual basis.
- To visit the page manually, see the link shown below with the label “Related Places”. You can click “Today” to view Hotmail today page.
How to Configure Hotmail Loading Page
To go to inbox page by skipping the “Hotmail Today”, follow the step-by-step process:
- Visit Hotmail account page.
- On the upper right corner, click the options first.
- After that, click ‘More Options’for loading the configuration settings.
- In that, you will find “customize your email”.
- Now in this tab, users will get “Today Page Settings” at the end of the section. Click it to set on your page.
In order to skip the “Hotmail Today” page, you have to configure the setting on Hotmail Login page. For that, follow the above-given steps.
Thus, the above-mentioned steps will be quite useful for the Hotmail users when they want to view sign-in log activity at www.hotmail.com website. If you face any trouble in visiting your inbox directly then you can make use of skip Hotmail Today by incorporating the feature mentioned in the article. Get a happy Hotmail Sign in, after reading this article from top to bottom.